Marketing Quotes By #MarketingDreams.
- The Most Common Way People Give Up Their Power Is by Thinking They Don’t Have Any.
- If You Don’t Value Your Time, Neither Will Others. Stop Giving Away Your Time and Talents- Start Charging for It.
- When I Stand Before God at the End of My Life, I Would Hope That I Would Not Have a Single Bit of Talent Left and Could Say, I Used Everything You Gave Me.
- Great Minds Discuss Ideas; Average Minds Discuss Events; Small Minds Discuss People.
- Good Things Come to People Who Wait, but Better Things Come to Those Who Go Out and Get Them.
- Many of Life’s Failures Are Experienced by People Who Did Not Realize How Close They Were to Success When They Gave Up.
- Keep Away From People Who Try to Belittle Your Ambitions. Small People Always Do That, but the Really Great Makes You Feel That You, Too, Can Become Great.
- The Number of People Publishing Content on Social Networks Is Growing at a Staggering Rate. Standing Out Means Not Trying to Be All Things to All People. Stand for Something Specific and Focus on Going Deep on That Topic With Your Messaging, Engagement, Connections and Content.