Marketing Quotes By #MarketingDreams.
- Stopping advertising to save money is like stopping your watch to save time
- Good Marketers See Consumers As Complete Human Beings With All The Dimensions Real People Have
- I’ve Learned That Any Fool Can Write A Bad Ad, But That It Takes A Real Genius
- What Really Decides Consumers To Buy Or Not To Buy Is The Content Of Your Advertising, Not Its Form
- People Shop And Learn In A Whole New Way Compared To Just A Few Years Ago, So Marketers Need To Adapt Or Risk Extinction
- Nobody Reads Ads. People Read What Interests Them. Sometimes, It’s An Ad
- No Content Should Be A Dead End. Plan For Where To Put It Next.
- Do The Right Thing As Marketers To Build Trust