Marketing Quotes By #MarketingDreams.
- Do Not Set Yourself on Fire in Order to Keep Others Warm.
- On Social Networks Be Helpful 85 Percent of the Time by Sharing and Engaging, 10 Percent Publish Original Content and Less Than 5 Percent Talk About What Your Organization Does.
- The Number of People Publishing Content on Social Networks Is Growing at a Staggering Rate. Standing Out Means Not Trying to Be All Things to All People. Stand for Something Specific and Focus on Going Deep on That Topic With Your Messaging, Engagement, Connections and Content.
- Social Media Is About Sociology and Psychology More Than Technology.
- Social Media Allows Big Companies to Act Small Again.
- May I Never Be Complete. May I Never Be Content. May I Never Be Perfect.
- The Key Ingredient to a Better Content Experience Is Relevance.
- People Share, Read and Generally Engage More With Any Type of Content When It’s Surfaced Through Friends and People They Know and Trust.